Monday, July 14, 2008

Caleb's Way of Thinking


Last week when I sent a lunch with Caleb to school, I thought I was being a really cool Mom by including Girl Scout Cookies. He loves cookies.


So, that evening I heard him talking about his lunch, how his Kool-aid thing had "leaked ALL OVER and made his stuff wet".

"Oh, no! Did it get your sandwich wet?", I asked.

"No. It was just a tiny little drop." Caleb replied.

(It leaked ALL OVER in one tiny little drop.)

Then I said, "Didn't you eat your Girl Scout Cookies?"

Caleb's response: "No."

My shock: "Why??"

Caleb, very matter-of-factly: "Mom!!.... Giiiirrrl Scout?"

The kid did not eat them because they have the name GIRL in them!!!

Boys!!

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

funny

Becky said...

Too funny! Just wait about 5 years and he'll change his mind about girrrrrllllss!!

Anonymous said...

So refreshing. A far cry from all the "metros" in our society. Stay strong, nephew!