Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Pit (click me for Pit virtual tour)


This afternoon the boys and I spent a couple of hours in the pit, I mean The Pit; The University of New Mexico Pit (Arena). We had some free tickets to see the Lady Lobos play the BYU Cougars Saturday afternoon. It was a very low scoring game, and unfortunately the Lobos did not win. They just weren't taking enough shots. Way too many passes. I know, Coach Holmskog, (my hs coach) we have to wait for the good shot, but man, they passed on several good shots!

Anyway, we had a good time enjoying Lobo Dogs, Nachos and Mt. Dew! Mmmmmm!Melissa has had to work all day and Anna was at a friend's for a play day. We've got some free Men's b-ball tickets too, so hopefully Melissa and I can go on a b-ball date. Yes, she likes going, I think.

Editor's Note: By the way, feel free to leave comments so we know who, if anyone, is reading our blog. Actually, I can see by the Clustrmap that there are a few out there, but I don't know who you are unless you let us know. Does anyone know of a visitor tracker like the Clustr map, that you can zoom in and see exactly where/who it is?

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Hey! This is Bekah from Savannah, GA. I read your blog regularly! Don't have any advice on the tracker stuff though...I am pretty new to this whole blogging thing. :-)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I'm reading!!! Keep posting!!!!